Naruto: Shinobi Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My clan registration

2 posters

Go down

My clan registration Empty My clan registration

Post by teikiatsu Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:29 pm

Name of the Clan: Douten (Means: Blinded and Stunned)

Background: (Ok)

Kekkei Genkai/Specialty: doujutsu and innate

Latent Abilities:Members of this clan have been known to exert a type of pitch-black chakra, which resembled that of a smoking material. The Kekkei Genkai's manipulative abilities over this special chakra allow the user to bend their darkened affinity, and potentially fill an entire area with it; wether it be as small as a miniature chest - To the size of a large building. During the time this 'smoke chakra' is in effect, it allows the user of the ability to see any-and-everything happening inside of it. To make this clans jutsu even more deadly it allows the user to - if oxygen is present - emit a toxic-like pollutant into the smog, turning the darkened areas into potentially deadly death chambers. The users of this clan have been known to have acidic-like properties to their jutsu. This chakra has also been known to increase the inheritors speeds in combat, and running - As well as increase their strength to frightening levels with also increased chakra levels. Also, the users to this clan have been known to also possess a type of Doujutsu.
normal person=1
clan member=1.5
clan leader=2
although this does not come without its very high draw backs

Techniques:
Jutsu:
-
Name: Douten Jutsu: Niwakamekura ken Ojiru (Blinded and Stunned Technique: Blinded and Scared)
Element: Smog Chakra, Kekkei Genkai
Description: Using their smog chakra, the user will engulf an entire area, chosen by the user, in a darkened estate; making it completely impossible to see, hear, or feel anything besides pain. In order to strike fear into those it surrounds, the user will take on this jutsus secondary stage - A demonic voice to potentially frighten enemies. They will speak words that will strike fear into the opponents heart, and weaken them for a surprise attack, or whatever the user has in store. The smog will take a 1 turn post on the user to completely engulf an area depending on size.
-
Name: Douten Jutsu: Yuudoku Sanso (Blinded and Stunned Technique: Toxic Oxygen)
Element: Smog Chakra, Acid Element, Kekkei Genkai
Description: Using their smog chakra, and acid element affinity, once the 'Douten Jutsu: Niwakamekura ken Ojiru (Blinded and Stunned Technique: Blinded and Scared)' has englufed the area, the user will emit an extremely lethal and toxic oxygen infecting pollutant which will - seeing as how humans need to breathe - be inhaled by all enemies within the smog to inhale, and kill them from the inside out. Unless healed by an extremely skilled medical ninja (Jutsu with S-Rank properties) within 2 days (Real life days) after the poisonous radiation was put into their body, the ninja will die.
-
Name: Douten Jutsu: Kitai Magirekomu (Gas Disappearance)
Element: Smog Chakra, Kekkei Genkai
Description: Using their smog chakra, the user will leap into the darkened areas that have been engulfed by them previously - and be 'absorbed' into the smoke. During this time, since they can see everything happening inside they have the ability to potentially 'teleport' to the place chosen. This makes for very quick assassination-like kills if that is the users style. If the toxin has been released into the smoke - this does not mean the user isnt effected by it.

Doujutsu (Eye) Appearance:
Spoiler:
Doujutsu (Eye) Abilities: The eye will shift into the appearance you saw above, and begin to spin. This means that it is 'charging'. As an opposite to the darkness the users of this clan possess, their eye ability reacts to sunlight. While in sunlight - the eye charges a type of solar-powered beam. After a 2 post charging time, the eye will shoot a yellow beam with both precise accuracy, and break-neck speeds that will be sent in the direction the user chooses. The beam will be only the size of the eye when launched, but when it makes contact with any source, the suns absorbing ability will take effect and the beam will extend to a 2 and a half story house and ignite everything within 20 feet of the blast with flames as hot as Amaterasu.

Drawbacks: If the Smog Chakra is used more than 3 times in a single topic, the chakra will reverse its effects and poison the ninja instead of being bent to do the users bidding. Just as the Toxic Oxygen technique, the user has two days to rid themself of the poison in order to continue living. Also members of this clan cannot use non-elemental jutsu.

Last edited by teikiatsu on Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

teikiatsu

Back to top Go down

My clan registration Empty Re: My clan registration

Post by Ashley Haruno Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:31 pm

Sounds very god-mod from the start. Denied. Sorry.
Ashley Haruno
Ashley Haruno
Kusagakure Villager
Kusagakure Villager

Village : Kusagakure
Bloodline : Haruno Clan
Married/Engaged to : Single

Back to top Go down

Post by teikiatsu Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:47 pm

edited

teikiatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Haruno Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:54 pm

Still denied. The generic basis of the idea is godmod. Try for something less complicated.
Ashley Haruno
Ashley Haruno
Kusagakure Villager
Kusagakure Villager

Village : Kusagakure
Bloodline : Haruno Clan
Married/Engaged to : Single

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down