Naruto: Shinobi Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kobe vs Tei--> is kobe strong enough to be kage?

2 posters

Go down

Kobe vs Tei--> is kobe strong enough to be kage? Empty Kobe vs Tei--> is kobe strong enough to be kage?

Post by teikiatsu Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:38 pm

Tei was just outside the raikages office waiting for him, he was wearing a dark black cloack which was similar to the akatsuki one except for it had no clouds. He waited for kobe to arrive so that the battle could commense.

teikiatsu

Back to top Go down

Kobe vs Tei--> is kobe strong enough to be kage? Empty Re: Kobe vs Tei--> is kobe strong enough to be kage?

Post by kobe Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:42 pm

i open the door and i look at him and i chuckle at him.

"well u ready boy....."

i say licking my fangs in anticipation for the upcoming fight. i look around nad i then flicker to the outskirts of the villge.

"we will fight on the mountain side so as to not harm any villagers....."
kobe
kobe
Kumogakure Village
Kumogakure Village

Village : cloud kage
Bloodline : pure blood vampire/kerosi leader
Married/Engaged to : no one

Back to top Go down

Kobe vs Tei--> is kobe strong enough to be kage? Empty Re: Kobe vs Tei--> is kobe strong enough to be kage?

Post by teikiatsu Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:44 pm

"Fair enough" tei said he then waited for kobes attack while holding two kunai in each hand. The surroundings were empty except for some rock, it was just barren wasterland.

teikiatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by kobe Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:47 pm

i still have my raikage robes off nad my ninja outfit on and i smile as i pull out two kunai from the pouch on my right leg and i throw them at him while i charge him. as i get near him i thrust my palm forward and another kunai flies from my sleeve and it flies toward his neck while the others are still coming.(i had two kunai up my sleeve)
kobe
kobe
Kumogakure Village
Kumogakure Village

Village : cloud kage
Bloodline : pure blood vampire/kerosi leader
Married/Engaged to : no one

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down